JVC's DLA-X590R remains the industry's most affordable Custom Install D-ILA projector. It delivers stunning picture detail and an unprecedented value thanks to JVC's exclusive 4K e-shift5 technology. It accepts native 4K 60P (4:4:4) content through Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible inputs and up-converts existing 1080P sources to 4K precision. Three discrete D-ILA devices produce a stable image with no flicker and class leading 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio for peak whites and deep blacks. For 2018, JVC projectors include upgraded e-shift5 technology for improved 4K resolution, a new Direct Mode with low latency and advanced HDR processing for brighter, more dynamic HDR images.
- 6th generation 0.7" Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) device x 3
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved with e-shift 5 Technology including Multiple Pixel Control image processor*
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (in 2D)*; 1920 x 1080 (in 3D)
- NSH 265W
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Color/HDCP 2.2), RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini DIN)
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm achieved with 265W high-output NSH lamp
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels*) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 5 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor
- Ultimate dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1 and native contrast ratio of 40,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and the high-output lamp
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that will come into use for broadcasting applications
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
- To match the trends towards higher resolution and to deliver immersive high-definition 4K images, Multiple Pixel Control has been improved with a new analysis algorithm capable of more accurate diagonal-detection between frames for full HD and 4K resolution signals.
- Clear Motion Drive compatible with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4, can reproduce moving images without ghosting or afterimage issues
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- When Low Latency Mode is active, high-bandwidth signals like 4K with 10-bit or 12-bit color depth can be processed without compression
- Color Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including color balance, gamma characteristics, color space and color tracking
- 12-point manual gamma adjustment included in Auto-Calibration Software
- Pixel Adjust function allows user to precisely correct color deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customized settings can be stored in the memory.
- Screen Adjustment Modes: 143 modes
- Lens Memory function (5 memories)
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
*Resolution is 1920 x 1080 at 3D mode **Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details.
- 0.7-inch Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) x3
- e-shift Technology
- Yes (e-shift5 Technology)
- 3840 x 2160 (2D)
- Lens shift function
- +/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorized
- Light source lamp
- NSH 265 W
- Lamp life
- Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
- 1,800 lm
- Contrast Ratio
- Native: 40,000:1, Dynamic: 400,000:1
- Video format
- Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24,3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
- PC input signal
- VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
- Control terminals
- 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
- Noise level
- 21 dB (when the lamp is in Low mode)
- Power requirement
- AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: W x H x D, inches
- 17.91 x 7.04 x 18.58
- Weight, lbs
1920 x 1080 (in 3D mode)
If Teletime.ca ("we") has your product(s) in stock, we will email you a shipping notice confirming that the items have shipped and are en-route to you; that notice is our acceptance of your order. In-stock orders (excluding scheduled delivery items) normally ship within 2 business days of placing your order. Out-of-stock orders will ship once the item is back in stock. We will send you the shipping notice once the item is back in stock and has been shipped. How soon you receive the product(s) depends on the shipping method you have chosen.
30-day money back guarantee is on the electronics, tvs and small appliances sold online. It does not include in-store sales and major appliances.
- All products must be returned with the original packaging and accessories. For any missing accessory, the customer will be charged back.
- If the product is found defective Teletime will pay for the return shipping without any deductions after the inspection.
- If the product is returned for any other reason customer pays for full return shipping.
- Products with mishandling, physical damage, water damage etc by customer's actions , do not qualify for refund, exchange and are not covered by warranty
- Money-Back Guarantee is only available in Canada.
All in-store purchases and online major home appliances purchases
Customers may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund with a 20% Restocking fee. Delivery, shipping and handling, installation charges are non-refundable.
Appliances are non refundable once they are opened and plugged in.
For appliances we ask that customers verify the products they are ordering before finalizing an order.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.